The exemption of visa requirements for holders of foreign passports with the valid Schengen visa, visa of the Great Britain, as well as the visas of other countries members of European Union, or with the valid visa of USA
Holders of foreign passports with the valid Schengen visa, visa of the Great Britain, as well as the visas of other countries members of European Union, or with the valid visa of USA, can travel to the Republic of Serbia without a visa, and stay in Serbia 90 days in the period of 6 months. Furthermore, holders of foreign passports who have residence permit in the countries of Schengen zone, countries members of European Union, or USA can travel in the Republic of Serbia without a visa, and stay in Serbia 90 days in the period of 6 months.
This regulation shall enter into force on 8 November 2014.
The regulation is not valid for holders of foreign travel documents or passports issued in accordance with international conventions.
SERBIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
The following documents are required for a Serbian visa:
- completed application form visaform.doc
- passport AND clear copy of passport
- 1 photo (3.5cm x 4.5cm)
- copy of return ticket (or reservation)
- proof of finance (± 50EUR available per day)
- proof of accommodation OR invitation letter from Serbia certified in the local municipality. The invitation letter needs to contain the name address and contact details of the person inviting, your full name and passport number and the dates of the visit.
- For a business visa, an invitation letter from the company in Serbia is needed, as well as a letter from the company represented in South Africa confirming the trip
Minors require unubridge birth certifikate an parent/parents consent
. - R 990.00 (cash only), non-refundable
- Group visa: (5 - 50 people) R 990.00 for group leader and thereafter, R 70.00 per applicant in group
Kindly note that visa prices are subject to fluctuations in the price of the Euro
The process takes minimum 3 weeks.
Consular hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 - 14:00.
No applications sent via email or fax will be accepted.
The application may be submeted personaly, sent via post, courier or submitted by a third party.
NOTE: Visa fees can be paid by cash or EFT only.
Banking details: Embassy of Serbia
Branch: Brooklyn (251-345)
Please include proof of payment with your application
NOTE: Visa fees can be paid by cash or EFT only. If any other method of payment is used, bank charges will have to be taken into account.
Entering Republic of Serbia
Information for Foriners